Top 10 Computer Languages
What computer languages are playing the most important roles in IT world today? Look at the top 10:
- Java - Java and Java EE (J2EE) platform, with many open source solutions, are the right choice for enterprise computing.
- C# - Microsoft C# and the .NET framework compete with Java head to head. If it’s not Java, it got to be .NET.
- C++ - The most powerful computer language, is still used widely for the most complicated computing tasks.
- SQL - The Structured Query Language (SQL) is common database language for all RDBMS. Different varieties include PL/SQL from Oracle, Transact-SQL (T-SQL) by SQL Server, and the standard ANSI SQL.
- Perl - Perl is a dynamic programming language created by Larry Wall and first released in 1987. It is mostly used to build dynamic website via CGI.
- PHP - The open source scripting language, working with MySQL, powers most of today’s e-commerce web systems today.
- Rudy -Ruby is a pure object-oriented, dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It is becoming popular by the hot Ruby on Rails web framework.
- Python - Python is a dynamic object-oriented programming language that can be used for many kinds of software development. Google is powered by Python.
- Natural - Natural from Software AG is an easy-to-learn programming language trusted by enterprises around the world. Once a mainframe language, now is packaged with powerful tools that enable SOA and Web services with full support of open-source environments and rich Internet applications.